Invisalign and traditional metal braces both straighten your teeth and fix common issues like crowding, spacing, etc. but Invisalign offers many benefits over traditional metal braces. In today’s busy life, Invisalign is more convenient and provides you with more freedom. Let’s look at some of these benefits:
- Less office visits (only every 4-6 weeks).
- Allows you to eat your favorite foods.
- You can easily remove it whenever you need to.
- Invisalign braces are practically invisible, giving you the confidence to show your smile again!
- More comfortable since it’s made of soft plastic instead of sharp metal.
- Provides better dental health because you’re able to continue brushing and flossing like normal.
If you’d like to learn more about Invisalign, schedule an appointment and come to talk to us!